Commercial Site Design is looking to add a motivated Survey Technician to its surveying department.
This is an office position and will assist civil engineering and surveying team members on tasks such as property research, topographic mapping, ALTA title review, construction staking, boundary surveys, legal descriptions, and more.
- 3 to 5 years of surveying experience
- Experience in drafting and AutoCAD
- Experience with survey data collection, GPS receivers, and robotic total stations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- AAS in surveying preferred
- No PLS required
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health insurance, 401K, paid time off and holidays.
Submit resume with relevant work experience, education and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.