North Raleigh firm has an opportunity for a Survey Field Technician to join its surveying department. Survey Field Technician will report to surveying director and is responsible for executing various types of surveys, including, but not limited to, ALTA, boundary, topographic, and as-built.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform task with minimal supervision and has experience surveying commercial developments. Candidates must be comfortable working outdoors for long periods of time and traveling/staying overnight.
- Perform surveys as directed
- Work closely with surveying director to ensure completion of projects in a professional and timely manner
- Provide surveying data that meets company’s standards
- Maintain surveying equipment
- 2+ years of field surveying experience
- Knowledge of surveying equipment
- Ability to present information that is accurate and precise
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Requires travel
- PLS not required
Benefits include subsidized health insurance, 401K, vacation time and holidays.
To apply to this position, please submit an application, click to apply.