Commercial Site Design has an opening for a Staff Engineer. This is a technical, leadership position where the engineer will work across departments to help facilitate the development of site plans for small to mid-size commercial developments.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of concept plans, technical specifications, and permitting submittal packages
- Obtaining, maintaining, and organizing support data for project design
- Performing thorough due diligence and site investigation studies
- Assisting in engineering design; grading and erosion control, stormwater, utilities, and other engineering tasks as assigned
- Assisting project managers with permitting submittals and obtaining jurisdictional approvals
- Preparing technical memos/letters for design documents
Education and experience requirements
- Degree in civil engineering
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in land development/site design
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- PE registration or working to obtain
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and performance driven
Commercial Site Design offers benefits including health insurance, 401K, vacation time and holidays.
Interested Candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.