Project Manager – Land Planning
Commercial Site Design, a Raleigh-based civil engineering and land surveying firm, is looking to add a motivated and experienced Land Planning Project Manager to its team. This position will guide small to mid-size commercial developments through the development process in jurisdictions across the country.
A successful candidate will have experience managing and guiding commercial developments through the site development and civil engineering processes.
- Develop project plans including but not limited to goal, strategy, identification of risk, scheduling, budget, allotment of resources, analysis of development alternatives and communicate with team
- Responsible for managing multiple projects while maintaining high quality and customer satisfaction
- Communicate to team and customers on status of projects
- Provide day-to-day guidance for projects’ activities
- Identify and solve all projects’ risks
- Evaluate resources and staffing needs; monitor schedules and workflow
- Write RFPs for leads and existing clients
- Maintain and build on client relationships
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 2 years of land planning experience
- Experience working with city officials and guiding projects through the permitting and review process
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and organization skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and mature judgement
- Ability to successfully manage multiple task, assignments and meet deadlines
- Commercial engineering project management experience is strongly preferred
- Occasional travel may be required
Commercial Site Design offers benefits including health insurance, 401K, vacation time and holidays.
Interested candidates, please email resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org