Commercial Site Design, a Raleigh-based civil engineering and land surveying firm, is looking to add a motivated and experienced Project Manager to its team. This position will guide small- to mid-size commercial developments through the development process in jurisdictions across the country.
A successful candidate will have experience managing and guiding commercial developments through the site development and civil engineering process. Project manager will be tasked with coming up with solutions to meet local jurisdictions and clients’ design needs, preparing proposals, scope of work, budget, schedules, and managing workload for design team.
- Develop project plans including but not limited to goal, strategy, identification of risk, scheduling, budget, allotment of resources, analysis of development alternatives and communicate with team
- Responsible for managing multiple projects while maintaining high quality and customer satisfaction
- Develop and manage project plans, budgets and timelines
- Communicate to team and customers on status of projects
- Provide day-to-day guidance for projects’ activities
- Identify and solve all projects’ risks
- Evaluate resources and staffing needs; monitor schedules and workflow
- Write RFPs for leads and existing clients
- Maintain and build on client relationships
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Experience working with city officials and guiding projects through the permitting and review process
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and organization skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and mature judgement
- Ability to successfully manage multiple task, assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to prepare scope of work, budgets, and resources estimates
- Demonstrate ability to plan and organize projects
- Commercial engineering project management experience is strongly preferred
- Occasional travel may be required
Commercial Site Design offers benefits including health insurance, 401K, vacation time and holidays.
To apply, please submit resume and salary requirement.